Fruit Wine Shooters
This recipe is shown with St. James Winery Strawberry Wine, but fruit wine shooters are delicious when made with any of our fruit wines. Simply match the gelatin flavor with the fruit wine flavor.
- 1 6 oz box of strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups St. James Winery Strawberry Wine
- Pour 2 cups of boiling water over and stir until dissolved, then allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Add 2 the strawberry wine and stir.
- Pour mixture into 1 oz. shots and place into refrigerator until set (about 3 hour).